Urbo Ergonomic Foot-Rest for Under Desk Relief in Office/Home - Perfect for Sore Feet, Arch/Joint Support, Pain Reduction, Improved Posture/Circulation, Reduces Deep Vein Thrombosis and Sciatica
Free Shipping Included! Urbo Ergonomic Foot-Rest for Under Desk Relief in Office/Home - Perfect for Sore Feet, Arch/Joint Support, Pain Reduction, Improved Posture/Circulation, Reduces Deep Vein Thrombosis and Sciatica by Urbo at Cliffed. MPN: UR-EF1X1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The easy, quick and convenient way to give your feet some TLCCradle your feetYour feet are always working, even when they are not walking. Your
Cradle your feet
Your feet are always working, even when they are not walking. Your ankles and soles continue to bear weight even when you are sitting down and this can lead to issues such as:
• Joint pains
• Painful feet
• Sore muscles and
• Stressed ligaments to name just a few.
Putting your feet up on the Urbo® Ergonomic Footrest can help relax them and place them in a neutral, stress-free position.
It's got your back tooAccording to the Spine Health Institute, sitting in a typical office chair can put up to 40% more weight on the spine. However, sitting fully back in your chair can bring down this spinal pressure. A footrest coaxes you into sitting back in your chair by lifting your feet and knees and pushing back your hips.
You lean back in your chair and promote better support for your lower back as well.
Tame your restless feet - it is N.E.A.T.
Think of rocking your feet as NEAT - Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis. It is a small movement that you do everyday but it can help boost metabolism and burn a few calories and promote fitness.
For most of us, sitting at a desk can make us restless. Twitchy feet need to be 'engaged' in activity and you can give them a rocking good time by flipping over the Urbo Footrest. The foot cushion can be used as a swing for your ankles. The movement promotes better blood circulation and helps improve joint flexibility and helps you get a little active even when you are sitting.
Features & Highlights
- ★ERGONOMIC SUPPORT: Helps maintain healthy posture and supports feet for people who work long hours at a desk. Half-cylinder design gives an arched surface that follows the contour of your soles. Flip it over on to curved surface and rock your feet! Stay active even when you are sitting.
- ★HEALTH BENEFITS: Raising and/or rocking your feet helps deal with back fatigue, leg and foot aches, reduces pressure on joints and deal with varicose/spider veins. The rocking movement is not only like a comforting swing for your feet but also helps in blood circulation.
- ★OPTIMUM HEIGHT: The Urbo® footrest tucks away under almost every desk and works for tall and short people. Use the full cushion or just the curved top to give your feet the right degree of support and comfort.
- ★VERSATILE USE: The foam cushion balances support and comfort so you can use the footrest when you are standing. You can also slide it under your knees or feet when you are sitting on the floor or when you are lying down as well.
- ★DESIGN FACTORS: Silicone-dotted bottom surface ensures the cushion does not slip. The zipper does not come in to contact with the floor - ergo - no scratches. The lightweight footrest can be carried around easily with its handle.
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.6 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.6 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|